Resources

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hot Chocolate Festival at Cocoa Nymph

Whoever thought of a hot chocolate festival in January/February is a genius. I stopped by Cocoa Nymph and tried the hazelnut drinking chocolate with crown royal whiskey marshmallows. It was deliciously rich, thick and boozy, the kind of hot chocolate you eke out in spoonfuls and sips. I had to have a Barnabus chocolate too for some crunch and even more chocolate.

Cocoa Nymph is a cozy, quiet place that is perfect for a hot chocolate meditation. I am one with the chocolate, OM. I am filled with chocolate OM. I will never have enough chocolate. Oh, oh, that's not very zen.

My sister sends me chocolates from Cocoa Nymph. She orders them online and they arrive by magic at my door. At first I assume I have a secret admirer. Especially that time they forgot to enclose the card. Then my sister calls and all is clear. She is so thoughtful.

Here are the chocolates they make displayed on their white grand piano, which is not made of chocolate. Trust me, I know because I gnawed on the keyboard. Be sure to check out a hot chocolate festival venue near you, or just have your own festival at home.

1 comment:

somervillekitchen said...

where are they? Vancouver??