Resources

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Collage, Latke, and the Unborscht

Wow, what a clear, sunny and frosty Saturday we had today. Perfect for a trip to the market with my handsome dude. I bought 3 more sugar pumpkins, more dried oyster mushrooms, Merridale cider brats, hazelnuts, and bread from purebread (what a great name!). We had some of my unborscht for lunch and latkes from Solly's with crab apple jelly and sour cream. Happy Hanuka!

I am totally in nesting crafty collage mode and worked on our Christmas card today which is based on an idea I saw somewhere on the web and will track down to give you the link. I cannot stand my silhouette, but I love my handsome men in profile. Aren't they gorgeous?



So I printed the photos out and then cut them out and traced them onto card stock and cut them out again.

At that point I started to collage them. I wish the stickers inside the head were smaller. I'll have to make the heads bigger next time I think.


ETA: Here is the source of the idea.

1 comment:

MB said...

Happy Hanukah to you too! I am back at my food blog and just posted about latkes as well. I am curious about un-borshct. I like your xmas card. I will be in Vancouver very soon so let's meet up!