Resources

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Favorite Holiday Things

Isn't this a lovely table? My friend M has exquisite taste and she does such good Christmas baking. I beg her for her chocolate gingerbread recipe every year!!!! Her home is light and airy and full of her beautiful art.

She invited a group of us over for tea and treats and I parked myself in front of the goodies and chowed down.


M made her own yogurt from scratch which she served with her own apple sauce and maple syrup. I hadn't eaten breakfast because I was working on a grant again, so this was just what the doctor ordered.

These delicate cookies have ricotta in them, so they're really quite healthy, right? Ha! This was the best holiday breakfast club ever! Now that I'm over my migraines (fingers crossed), I am in a festive mood. One more shopping trip for me and then I'M DONE!!!!!

No comments: