Resources

Monday, December 13, 2010

Lucky Blogger

This has been a lucky week for me. I entered two contests held by bloggers and basically won because I tried. My favorite kind of contest! Plus Ules won a big prize from Urban Source at our school draw. It's a basket full of crafty stuff which he had a good time cataloging everything after school today. I won delicious homemade vegan lentil soup from Somerville Kitchen which I had for lunch today with a classic grilled cheese sandwich and a piece of my latest pumpkin cake. I also won a cupcake pincushion made by Red Spotted Patch. Cool! Bring on the bling. I'd better buy some lotto tickets.

Anyways, draws are a great way of getting people to engage with your blog. Hmmm, maybe I should do that sometime after the Christmas crunch.

Feeling like I need some laughs I have been watching and listening to topical comedy from over the pond in the UK. Check out a week of Sundays on BBC radio and Mock the Week on YouTube. I heart those comics, but I do tire of some of the more sophmoric turns.

I've just discovered Ed Byrne. He is a gem.

No comments: