Resources

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas at Our House

M came by and dropped of a giant box of cookies and candies. Thanks so much!!!!! She also gave me a Gocco. Woot! My Christmas already feels complete. I will put that baby to good use in the New Year.

We got this lovely card in the mail from our friends in Ontario. I love the owls and the colouring is one of my favorite Christmas combos. I love the contrast between the bright red and the baby blue.

M's impeccable packaging as per usual! We can always use tea towels, especially ones with cute penguin graphics.


That snail (from M) is chocolate gingerbread and it's all MINE!!!!!!! Moohoohawhawhaw.... My sister also gave us some Coco Nymph chocolates which arrived at the doorstep hand-delivered, thank you very much. Peter loves the one with passion fruit and since Bad Girl chocolates are having a hiatus, Coco Nymph will be one of our go-to places for filled chocolates. I also made a trip to Xoxolat for the Zotter, but don't tell anyone at our house!!!!

Merry Christmas to all of you, from our house to yours.

No comments: