Resources

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Good Finds

Isn't it great when you find that perfect present for someone you love? One of my favorite finds this year for our ten year old son was a collection of books from The Faber's Children's Treasury. Most of these books seem to be written some time ago, and at least one is a re-write of an older classic. I'd never heard of any of the books, but they seemed perfect for Ules. I hope he enjoys them. They were on sale too, which is a bonus. Originally valued at about $60 Canadian, I got the collection for $15.

For Pierre, I was delighted to find those hard-to-find tiny licorice candies from Italy he likes, just days after he ran out of his last candy. I was also lucky to find the Elephant Island Stella Port. In fact, a man was literally just stocking the shelf as I went to look for it at the Brewery Creek liquor store.

Et pour moi? I received a new camera!!!!!!! Woot! Details and pics to follow. I bought myself a little foot massage ball, which I covet, and a black currant chocolate bar from Zotter. Toodles!

No comments: