Resources

Monday, November 29, 2010

Tomorrow We Borscht

Yes, I had to have Mac and Cheese and it's the end of the month and money is tight so I bought a box of Annie's for a buck fifty at EastWest. Tonight I reheated it with broccoli and squash. The squash was amazing--so buttery and intense it didn't have anything on it save a tiny bit of sunflower oil and salt. Oooh sometimes simple pleasures are the best. I made pizza for the boys with a whole wheat crust and turkey sausage bought at the winter market. I also made chicken stock from a Polderside carcass and dried vegetables I also bought at the market. It rocks!!!! Tomorrow it's gonna be borscht.

I got into the zone today making collages. Time zipped by.

Did you know the universe is shaped like a doughnut? Cake or yeast, I wonder.

No comments: