Resources

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Roses for Remembrance

I just have to remark on the fabulous fragrance of roses that permeates our neighborhood right now. It's kind of uncanny. Many of the cottage garden flowers are blooming right now: roses, delphinum, lavender, snap dragons, foxgloves, etc. I sure miss Daphne's garden. It is so hard when something truly lovely is destroyed. Well, I must take comfort in the plants that made it into other neighbor's gardens. But a moment of silence for her heritage roses.

 Who is that tall, skinny kid that keeps running downstairs to grab food and then disappears into his lair to consume it at an alarming rate? We're going to have to take another mortgage out on the house to feed him when he turns into a teenager.

I am off to bee the Queen Bee at a Canada Day event in Coquitlam tomorrow. I hope I get good transit karma. It's a loooong trip, especially on a Sunday.

This makes me so happy I could cry. Shaktea, Mobius and The Acorn, my trifecta of joy.

No comments: