Resources

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Warm and Fuzzy

Feeling very warm and fuzzy after the storytelling gig last night. I so enjoyed everyone's contribution, felt honored to be a part of it and it SOLD OUT. Fabulous! Please support Raincity Chronicles. They are awesome. More, more, we want more.


Went to have my humus at lunch today at choir practice only to find it was moldy. WTF! I went to the service station to see if there was anything there I could eat, but I wandered around muttering like a mad woman and shaking my head. WHY cannot we have decent food available before 10 am in Vancouver? WHY is there not a law against the shit they sell at gas stations? I think someone should do an art piece where they turn a gas station into a destination snack bar. What would that look like? Answer: France.

Why cannot we give art and food the proper respect it deserves? TELL ME WHY!!!!?

No comments: