Resources

Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Monday

Happy Chinese New Year! Hope you get to have a big feast to celebrate. Me, I'm on prison rations these days. Winter greens and kale soup. This is the third week, the novelty has worn off and I am grouchy and craving apple pie. Yesterday I made miso kale soup. Big whoop.

Anyway, Catherine and I went to the premiere of my play which was fun. The actress did such a good job. I was thrilled! The small theater was packed out, and I'm glad the event was such a success.

Thrilling news: I have a monologue about my love of dairy that's gonna be published in an anthology. Yeah!

In the meantime I've got to practice for the big concert coming up on Sunday and the storytelling event on Friday. No notes for the storytelling, so I have to memorize my bullet points. And I have to make sure I don't go over seven minutes which is way too easy for me to do! So many stories, so little time.

No comments: