Resources

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's Up!

The show at the Firehall is up now and you can visit Wed-Sat, 1-5 pm. It looks better than I thought and the installation went better than I imagined due to my helpers. I am so grateful! Of course, I wish everything could have been printed larger but it's the best I could do with the budget.

I am taking one day off and then it's back to the job search.

I'm not impressed with the new library. They have one place to return books during open hours and I was in a lineup of people returning stuff. You have to check out each piece in an automated system that takes one item at a time. I was in a hurry and so I was not amused. The gallery is small, tucked in at the back of the big sports complex like an afterthought.

I'm watching episodes of Foyle's War I haven't seen before. I love it!

No comments: