Resources

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Latke Season

I was very excited to see the windows of Solly's filling with Hanuka treats and I made a beeline for the frozen latkes. This year they are selling mini latkes, which are a perfect breakfast or snack with yogurt and chopped apples or crab apple sauce or even the stewed crab apples I've been buying at the Winter market.

What a beautiful morning it was with a really soft light that makes the unlit Christmas lights go translucent. A muted winter light. It made me nostalgic for an afternoon I spent in a park in Shrewesbury. Must have been a similar quality of light that triggered the memory.

We have been watching Rufus Sewell in Zen. So sexy and stylish it is SMOKIN' hot. Yum yum. All the corruption portrayed in those Italian mysteries frightens the socks of me, or in this case--the knickers. Move over Daniel Craig, there's a new hunk in town.

No comments: