Resources

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Choir Body

Tonight at rehersal it occurred to me that it is a very intimate act singing with a choir because you share bodies of sound and your sound-making bodies. Deep thoughts for a Wednesday night. I felt like it was a good rehearsal tonight and good vibes all around. There is such a variety of voices--all suited to different kinds of music. It does help that I practiced as well. We are singing at VanDusen Gardens on Saturday evening if you are planning on seeing the lights.

Today I learned to tune the uke and play three chords. Yippee! I can't wait to play and sing "Devil Woman!" Rock on.

I also wrote a ten minute play I will enter in a theatre festival. There is a distinct lack of dramatic material for women over 35, so it's up to us to write it. Get a move on!

I am also selling High Crow's awesome gluten free baking at the Nat Bailey Market on Saturday. Be there, buy a square or seven.

No comments: