Resources

Monday, June 13, 2011

Getting it Done

Don't you just love those days when you get way more done than you thought you would? Booya! I've got a start on my moth cape, but found that the ultra suede I chose does fray when I thought it would not. This calls for a change in strategy--probably appliqué rather than reverse-appliqué. I also am closer to resolving the turban but I am stuck on the crystal ball. I brought a cool alternative today, but don't think it will work. It's pink and looks like an internal organ crystal ball but I don't know if I can make it glow brightly enough. I think I have the tent issue resolved in my head, but I just hope and pray the little old Singer keeps on truckin'.

Lovely block party yesterday--pics coming soon. I have sourced a real riot gear helmet for the cabaret at the Waldorf on Wednesday. I hope some people come in spite of the BIG GAME. What are the odds that this would happen?

Blimey, who is having a drumming circle in our neighborhood? Piss off!

No comments: