Resources

Monday, September 27, 2010

Home is the Bug Hunter

Yes, we are home and it was very good to sleep in a bed and not wake up in the middle of the night worrying about bed bugs. As soon as I came home I alarmed my partner by stripping naked in the porch and ordering him to help me put my clothes in bags and send them immediately to the laundry room. Everything else has either been soaked in disinfectant or stuffed into the freezer for two weeks. Even my artist fee cheque is on ice. Strewth.

We walked to school today in the overcast muggy weather only to find it was a Pro D day and there is no school. I could have stayed in bed! Argh. Today will be a day filled with cleaning up the domestic space and puttering in the garden. I also want to write more in depth about some of the performances we saw this past weekend.

Plagued by phantom itching, I am.

No comments: