Resources

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Do You Like Dark Chocolate or Light Chocolate?

My long lost friend cooked a veggie and egg scramble and we had a lovely morning in her sunny home on the edge of a bird sanctuary. She is a choreographer and dancer who is beginning to be interested in performance art. She showed me the dance studio in a big old church where she is teaching contemporary dance.

I bought a book for Ullie and chocolate for Peter and now I'm just about ready to go home. There are bed bugs in our hotel so I am having a bit of a meltdown over this. Luckily we have not had bites but other performers have. So we're bagging up all our stuff and taking home to be frozen and or put in the wash and a hot dryer. Just so you know, they are out there and you have to be very careful. Always check the mattresses in a hotel room before you decide to sleep there. We are hoping and praying our room was not infected at any point.

Anyway I am really looking forward to the performances tonight and I am eating a lovely mole square from the chocolate shop up the road made with spices, chocolate and ground almonds. I also found coconut water at a health store, so I'm drinking it to deal with that mid afternoon lull. I'm going to chill out in our room until we go out for dinner.

No comments: