Resources

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Gougeres

Today I was jonesing for gougeres, so I made a batch while listening to CBC Radio One--a program about the dire situation in Syria. I wish for peace for them. I made a lentil curry soup for lunch, with some spices I brought back from Montréal. Saturday I went for Sunch with some girlfriends at Chutney Villa, reminding me what a great deal it is (12.95 for brunch and chai) and how good it tastes. The sambar was better than average, so it inspired me to riff on that theme.

I have no idea what to make for New Year's eve Dinner. I did fall for the cuteness of some New Year's themed brownie bites at Whole Foods, so dessert is covered and we're going to drink the mead I received for Christmas. Everything I feel like making involves foods that my family don't like. Bummer.

No comments: