Resources

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Weekend Journal 2

One of my Friday rituals is listening to the BBC Comedy Friday podcast with Sandi Toksvig. Those dude and dudettes are really funny.

I baked some chocolate fleur de sel sables from this recipe, which is awesome.

Saturday I edited my new video with Peter and got my costumes a bit more sorted out. Today I washed one of my costumes--all these details to look after before I go.

I watched an episode of Remington Steele on DVD which was absolutely awful, so consoled myself watching episodes of Silent Witness and Inspector Lewis on Youtube. Much better.

Rehearsed, did research on eating in Montreal and found a couple of interesting places, including this one.

Brunch at Trafalgar's, which was lovely. See Beespeaker.

It stopped raining for a bit today so I walked to the library and of course it poured all the way home, so I stopped at Trilussa for a piece of pizza and bought a loaf of bread. We'll see how the boys like it. We are very fussy about bread at our house!

No comments: