Resources

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Break Projects

We are having a staycation this spring break, so I have been taking on daily baking, cleaning and artmaking projects. I have made blood orange sticky buns, grapefruit ginger curd, lime curd, banana chocolate chip muffins, orange carrot muffins, buckwheat brownies and tonight Ules and I made pretzels from Alton Brown's recipe. I have been cleaning the kitchen one bit at a time, starting with the fridge which we are going to replace soon. Yay!!!!!!!

I have been writing songs and finally strumming the uke. I am going to try to learn how to play it by ear. Next week I have to start adding gardening projects to the agenda and tackling my reluctance to go to the pool.

We've been watching Season 3 of Medium. LOVE IT!!!!! I also reread a Ruth Rendel Mystery.

Did anyone else catch environmental activist Vandana Shiva on the Current on Friday? She is my hero.

No comments: