Resources

Monday, March 12, 2012

Forward Momentum

Suddenly, ideas that have been grounded for weeks are starting to take flight again. Travel is so good for my creative process. It is really a worthwhile investment. It's like my psyche needs to fly in order to dream again.

Over the weekend I read two novels set in Sicily. I love that it's so hot in Sicily that every time the detective needs to think he simply jumps into the ocean for a swim. So casual. I had a cab driver that I thought was Italian, so I forced him to listen to the 16th century poem in Italian we are singing in choir. Turns out even though his brother lived in Carrera, they were actually born in Palestine. I will perform anywhere.

Be vigilant about bed bugs in libraries. A friend of the family just got infested from library books.
This upsets me to no end.

No comments: