Resources

Monday, May 23, 2011

Beta 5 Chocolates: OMG

I managed to get my two grumpy guys down to Blim Market on Sunday where we had lunch and picked up treats. Move over people, there's a new chocolatier in town and he means business! We bought a mixed box of chocs from Beta 5 and we were incredibly impressed. Much detailed conversation over the subtle tobacco chocolate ensued. I loved the banana. Wait, I loved them all. Check out their online shop: beta5chocolates.com. You know you want some!!!!

Ules has been working on a school project in which his class is creating a food vending cart. They've decided on selling chocolate and/or caramel apples. I was ordered to buy Golden Delicious apples so we could try the recipe at home.

And he's back into episodes of Alton Brown, finding new ones and re-watching his favorites.

He continues to draw and create imaginary computer games. I love the angular style he's had right from the beginning and continues to develop as with these flying vajayjay dentatas.

No comments: