Resources

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Oh So Busy

This April has been one of the busiest months in my life. No kidding. And it's going to continue for the next three weeks. I am nervous because I feel I have a lot of responsibility. What I am enjoying is teaching and gardening. I am so immersed in gardening right now I really don't want to do much else. The teaching stretches and challenges me and it also entertains me. I love working with the k-4 groups the best. I really like being an artist in residence in an elementary school. That paired with making art would be my ideal life, so I've got to try to make that happen more often.

The sun is shining, but it is still as cold as a well-digger's ass (as they say on the prairie). I transplanted sweet peas today, some kenekir, malva, dianthus, and a little borage sprout that snuck into a sweet pea tray.

I spent the morning reading excerpts of Taxi! to prepare for the walking tour tomorrow. She is a woman with a shocking sense of humour. Deets are over on my Beespeaker Saijiki blog. (See the link on my sidebar.)

No comments: