Resources

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Moth Work


After years of grant writing and research, next week I actually start the work I've been planning. It feels good to finally be able to start to realize the vision. In between lesson plans, I am working on an installation I'll be doing in June. I'll be working with moth imagery, so yesterday I had a fun time making a moth stencil and playing with it. I don't know how many times I've gotten into the zone working on an art project and listening to Vinyl Tap on CBC radio, but it is a sweet place to be. I've been working all morning and now I feel like I want to get out of the house, but since we are surrounded by a cushion of snow, it's going to be hard to get motivated. I'd rather just sit on the couch reading a mystery and eating raspberry marshmallows from Sweet Obsession.

No comments: