Resources

Friday, July 23, 2010

Coming off the Meds

Happy days since I am gradually coming off the super-strength migraine meds. I have more energy and consequently feel more focused and more like the old me. I've been having some really good days.

Tomorrow is our boy's tenth birthday, so I will be making a space-themed ice cream cake. I thought I'd make it planet ice cream. I hope I can make it look like the picture in my imagination. The birthday itself will have a space/ice cream theme since the presents I bought center around the making of ice cream and popsicles. I searched for chocolate-covered sunflower seeds for decoration this morning and luckily there was one rogue box at Winners/Home Sense. It's amazing and weird what you can find at that place and today they played really good music, so I enjoyed my shopping as recreation experience. Sometimes I just really like to shop n' chill.

Today is the last day at camp. The boy stayed home yesterday because they were going swimming and he hates going swimming with a group. He is so different from me. I used to live in the pool in the summers. I can't wait for the new pool up the road to open. I will drag him there for sure.

I heart Trafalgars. They have a new crepe that comes with a fantastic salad that is my new fave and the waitstaff are so fab. I am in luv with them. It makes me so happy to go there it is worth its weight in antidepressants.

No comments: