Resources

Monday, May 17, 2010

A Fresh Start

My mood flipped into the sanguine after planting pea sprouts at the garden at city hall with M. Gardening and talking to people who love it is very therapeutic. I especially like gardening in a place outside my back yard for some reason. It takes me out of myself and my petty problems. The world seems more possible now. A possible, even probable world. We gave away some pea sprouts to another gardener and even had a few to chew on. M pronounced them "nutty".

I found some mini burger buns and made sliders for dinner with sliced Campari tomatoes, avocado and cheddar. Then P shared his coconut raspberry Zotter birthday bar with us. What a treat.

I'm itching to see the blue whale skeleton at UBC. They're having a preview this weekend but we'll be away. The museum opens this fall and I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments: