Resources

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Manuka

Doing research on "the manuka" --fascinating. Melaleuca, manuka and eucalyptus are all in the myrtle family.

Made a fabulous grilled cheese sandwich today the way I like it with butter and parmesan on the outside and cheddar on the inside with fresh tomatoes on the side. I might have to have another one for breakfast!

All this researching honey has made me crave it on butter and white bread.

Tonight we trudged up and down four flights of stairs in our son's high school to meet all his teachers. Peter and I want to take French because they are using sign language and it looks like so much fun! Interesting the choices of posters the teachers use. There was one I wanted to rip off the wall I hated it so much. I liked the drama teacher. She seemed like a real firecracker. The gym teacher looked like he'd been in one too many boxing or wresting matches. Tiny cauliflower ears almost worn right off. God what are they feeding the grade twelve boys? They are giants.

No comments: