Resources

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Full Tilth

We're getting right into the full swing of gardening season. Oh soil and sunshine, how I have missed you! Had the pleasure of watching Catherine's new doggy napping in the sun by her busy beehive. Pure bliss! Looking forward to a manure run tomorrow--never thought I would be writing those words. Choices is having a big sale on garden soil and amendments. I've got to get some soil to get my tomatoes in pots. Planted bean seedlings yesterday in my garden beds and bean seeds at city hall with the students.

Today I made a refreshing blend of lemon verbena and black tea. Have been snacking on ancient grains bread from North Van and Choices' hemp humus. Very grounding. Oh, and have I mentioned the gorgeous chocolate cheesecake at Mobius coffee shop? The crust is one of the best I've ever tasted AND it's GMO free, which is very cool.

No comments: