Resources

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Rebranding

Hey folks,

I've been blogging here for nearly two years now, and I feel it's time for a bit of a shift, pair of new shoes, maybe a new dress. So I'm thinking of a bit of a rebrand, nothing to dramatic, just polish things up a bit, set the bar a little higher. I'll still keep this blog for more personal, casual, rough-hewn posts. For process-oriented stuff. For what I really think. It was one of my new year's resolutions to do some professional development and all signs are pointing me to do this, so watch this space for the new space. I'm not going to fuss about it too much. Just looking forward it.

As for the Olympics--I'm relieved it is staying within the margins of its commercially designated areas, leaving the rest of us with a quiet and sunny city. The novelty has worn off for me and it seems normal to see families in identical leisure wear suits looking for a giant curling rink somewhere in our hood. Looking forward to seeing the end of it though and getting on with what we're going to do with the big dark deep deficit.

No comments: