Resources

Monday, March 17, 2008

Plenty of Chocolate




While in Victoria, I discovered my favourite new store. It's called Plenty, and it's an epicurean pantry full of precious things I love. Prairie Diva spotted the chocolate-covered figs made by Patty Doyle of Pearl Chocolates. When I got home, I realized the figs are also stuffed with chocolate. Ulski loves the chocolate-covered marshmallows she makes too. I also bought a cute owl trivet and someT urkish Delight hot chocolate made by Earth's Herbal Products in Victoria. The owner of Plenty is from Saskatchewan too, and the shop is named after the small town in Saskatchewan we always used to pass on the way to visit my Grandma Gladys in Bounty. It's a beautiful little shop, like an airy general store from dreamland. I love it. And those figs...!
For more info on Plenty, see a website called Spend Locally.


No comments: