Resources

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter from Mr. Nibbles



On behalf of Mr. Nibbles and all our assorted kin, I would like to wish you a happy Easter!

Today I have cleaned off the top of my fridge in order to germinate some marigolds for a special project. Loiszing and I are cooking up something special in which we take container gardening to a new level. Sure, we take pride in recycling, but what about giving a container more than one live before throwing it into the bin? How about creating a second, third, or even a ninth life for that yogurt container, tetra pack, or babka tin? What about those objects I have bought at thrift shops for props or costume pieces that need to move on to another life? Can I grow wheat in my elevator bra? Stay tuned for adventures in re:container gardening.

No comments: