Resources

Friday, April 26, 2013

Lotus Land

It's blossoms blossoming on blossoms these days. Vancouver is lookin' real purdy. There are good things happening to my friends and me. I am experiencing an (almost) unbearable sense of lightness of gardening. I am literally gardening until I drop. My thoughts run like this: how can I fit more blossoms into my life? Where can I perform blossom interventions? I am dreaming in seeds. Seeds spill from the blankets of our bed as I toss and turn, trying to fit it all in to the plot.

The sweet pea seedlings are so vulnerable. I worry them, whispering gentle prayers for them as I stroke their tendrils. I will prick them out and pot them up and give them a good start. I will stay calm and get into the zone, get into their zone. Just grow with the flow.

Sharing kale from my community plot gives me a great sense of purpose and wellness.

No comments: