Resources

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Spring Moments

Today it is warm and sunny in Vancouver. All is beautiful, except I have a migraine. In spite of this, I managed to go to the market with Peter where we munched on lovely Vij's curries with pickled daikon and I scarfed a lemon poppyseed icecream cone from Earnest Ice Cream. It was a like a cheesecake in a cone. I loved it!

I slept all afternoon, then managed to pop down to the Mount Pleasant Community Garden to choose my plot. I am so excited to have a place to grow a proper amount of veggies, flowers, and herbs for my workshops and home use.

I often get migraines on holidays, so I just have to make the best of it. Peter is cooking some B.C. shrimp for dinner and hopefully tomorrow I can get on with my spring tasks. Spring elicits a kind of joyful panic: I must plant seeds, clean the house, weed the garden, prune the roses and on and on. . . .

No comments: