Resources

Friday, April 4, 2008

Tagged, not Bagged

I've been tagged by Recipes for Trouble to tell five things about myself.

1) I just watched The Darjeeling Limited, and although I loved the set dec and the scenery, I thought the movie itself was quite thin, which is a common complaint of mine these days. What ever happened to sub-plots?

2) I love mystery novels and Louise Penny is my new favourite. She's Canadian, and her novels are set in a fictional village in the Eastern Townships. Judging by her main character, I'd guess she's a big fan of P.D. James.

3) I think James McAvoy is the best actor I've seen in a long time. He doesn't let his own ego get in the way of the role. He has a physical finesse that is uncommon in a screen actor. He uses a method of emotional restraint that gives his characters a rich inner life. Oh, and did I mention he's HOT? He makes hot flashes dangerous!!!! I have a special place in my heart for hunky Glaswegians.

4) I love cats but my boys don't want a cat in the house. So sad.

5) I am very passionate about the preservation of natural prairie, organic farming, the agricultural land reserve, and rural culture.

No comments: