Resources

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday's Collection of Bookmarks

A fresh feminist voice in slam poetry.

Could Hot Hula be your new happy place? See you in class!

Unmaking a Home: A podcast that I found deeply moving. I've started to listen to the whole series.

Can you spot the bees on the latest Chanel collection? Too bad the models look so glum. Has Posh Spices' mask of tense unhappiness infected the crowd?

I'm intrigued by these Desperation Pie recipes in Bon Appetit magazine.

Volunteers in Japan work with dementia patients.

Goat butter fudge I hear your siren song.

Soul Train videos make me very happy.

Lego has changed its policy and Ai Weiwei is ecstatic.

Fantastic 70's garb from a band called Honey Cone.

Girls react to the new Barbie dolls.

1 comment:

Josef said...

we offer car emission testing, car repair, maintenance and mot services. Smart Servicing Centre is a platform where car owners can book any type of car window repair or oil service, we offer free collection and delivery with our service.

mot and service
audi service centre near me