Resources

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

And Speaking of Pickles

I seem to be under stress and I have been under stress for a few months now. It's that BIG PROJECT I'm working on. Every week I seem to have a new way of dealing with stress, but mostly I eat too much. I did have a lovely risotto at Trafalgar's with pickled sunchokes on top which inspired me to eat sunchokes again.

I am drinking a lot of kombucha, which I have grown to love so much that I have trouble keeping up for the demand. Peter calls it my fermented lady tea. Well he doesn't really, but that's what he's thinking.

I have just watched the two seasons of Green Wing, an absolutely amazing adventurous British comedy. The second season was gut-churningly disappointing, but season one is AMAZING. I may just have to watch it again while making felted sweater crafts. It is cold and rainy and today I may not have discovered the meaning of life, but I have discovered the meaning of "lek" and I like it.

The skies are pouring forth, which is good timing because I just planted a bunch more seeds, (including salsify) but bad timing for the fruit trees which have just come into bloom.

No comments: