Resources

Monday, February 4, 2013

Motivation and Vision

Sometimes you just can't get motivated because you can't see where the HELL you are going. That was my January 2012. Thankfully the inner fog patch has cleared and I am beginning to see my way  rather than feel around me in order to move forward. I like to have a clear destination to aim for. I like to see that mountain top I'm aiming at, but sometimes ya just gotta wander and look around and wait for the clouds to lift.

I am grateful for the opportunity I had this weekend to go to The Island to see the ocean and my dear sweet friends who help me to see the hummingbirds through the fog.

I always have a great time on my Victoria retreat. I drank a lotta maccha and ate a lotta kale.

Ules is on a Terry Pratchett kick and I've been reading the biography of Alice Waters--a bit like reading a really long Vanity Fair article, but I am enjoying it.

No comments: